Opening dates of ARC Laureates and Future Fellowships 2019
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol43 Issue88 24–28 September 2018
Dear RSPE colleagues,
The ARC has released the Grant Guidelines for Laureate and Future Fellowships for funding commencing in 2019.
The Australian Laureate Fellowships scheme will open on 24 September 2018
- The Australian Laureate Fellowshipsscheme aims to attract world-class researchers and research leaders to key positions, and creating new rewards and incentives for the application of their talents in Australia
- Australian Laureate Fellowshipsprovide a salary supplement, in addition to a Level E professorial salary provided by the Administering Organisation; funding for up to two Postdoctoral Research Associates (five years) and two Postgraduate Researchers (four years); and up to $300,000 per annum project funding.
The ARC timetable for Laureates is as follows:
- Proposals Open: Monday 24 September 2018
- RNTA Close: Thursday 25 October 2018
- Proposals Close: Thursday 8 November 2018
The Future Fellowships scheme will open on 15 October 2018
- The Future Fellowshipsscheme supports research in areas of critical national importance by giving outstanding researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia. The aim of the Future Fellowships scheme is to attract and retain the best and brightest mid-career researchers.
- The Future Fellowshipsscheme provides a salary awarded at one of three salary levels and up to $50,000 per annum project funding.
The ARC timetable for Future Fellowships is as follows:
- Proposals Open: Monday 15 October 2018
- RNTA Close: Friday 7 December 2018
- Proposals Close: Friday 21 December 2018
If you wish to apply or know an external applicant intends to apply, please notify your Research Office by submitting an NOI via this Survey Monkey form by 28 September 2018. Internal deadlines and further information will be provided to applicants upon notification.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Assistant Manager, Research Management
Joint Colleges of Science