TTO Drop in Sessions
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol43 Issue88 24–28 September 2018
Technology Transfer Office Drop in Sessions
The Technology Transfer Office will be trialling fortnightly drop-in sessions around campus as a way to give ANU researchers + professional staff quick and easy help with any questions they may have around IP, research commercialisation, invention disclosures, what TTO/Innovation ANU does, etc.
More info at this link or in the attached flyer/poster.
Upcoming sessions and their locations are below. No bookings necessary – individuals can just stop by one of our sessions:
- Wed 19th September, 11am-12pm: Vanilla Bean Cafe, John Curtin School of Medical Research
- Wed 3rd October, 11am-12pm: Coffee Grounds, adjacent to the Sports Hall
- Wed 17th October, 11am-12pm: RSPE Tea Room, Oliphant Building
- Wed 31st October, 11am-12pm: Atrium, RN Robertson Building
- Wed 14th November, 11am-12pm: Technology Transfer Office, Level 6, 121 Marcus Clarke Street (enter via Childers Street entrance)
More info at this link