2017 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol43 Issue9 20–24 March 2017
Nominations and entries and nominations are now open for the 2017 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes.
There are 15 prizes on offer this year including one NEW prize:
Research & Innovation
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage Eureka Prize for Environmental Research
- University of Technology Sydney Eureka Prize for Excellence in Data Science **NEW**
- UNSW Eureka Prize for Excellence in Interdisciplinary Scientific Research
- Australian Infectious Diseases Research Centre Eureka Prize for Infectious Diseases Research
- Johnson & Johnson Eureka Prize for Innovation in Medical Research
- ANSTO Eureka Prize for Innovative Use of Technology
- Defence Science and Technology Eureka Prize for Outstanding Science in Safeguarding Australia
- Macquarie University Eureka Prize for Outstanding Early Career Researcher
- UNSW Eureka Prize for Scientific Research
- 3M Eureka Prize for Emerging Leader in Science
- CSIRO Eureka Prize for Leadership in Innovation and Science
- University of Technology Sydney Eureka Prize for Outstanding Mentor of Young Researchers
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Eureka Prize for Innovation in Citizen Science
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Eureka Prize for Science Journalism
- University of Sydney Sleek Geeks Science Eureka Prize (Primary and Secondary Schools)
For more on the Australian Museum Eureka Prizes, including the full prize line-up, FAQs and tips from our judges, visit our website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and please feel free to forward this email to your networks.
Entries close 7pm AEST Friday 5 May 2017.
NB: The School has some expertise in Award assessment through Eureka Judge A/Prof. Matthew Hole. Matthew is willing to advise potential candidates on how to write a competitive entry.