2016-17 NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards!
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol42 Issue41 24–28 October 2016
Nominations are now open for the 2016-17 NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards!
The NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31st December 2016.
Categories that are open for nominations are:
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- WHO Printing Environment & Sustainability Award
- Awards Australia Small Business Achiever Award
Nominations can be completed online to access the online nomination form please click here
We understand that most people would love to nominate someone they know but like a lot of us we are time poor. We are more than willing to help!
If you are able to provide the following we can do the rest for you:
- Your name contact number and email address
- Category you wish to nominate the person
- The nominees first name, last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Date of birth, if known
We can then get in contact with them and let them know you have nominated them and have them complete the questions.
Winners will each receive $2,500 courtesy of Masonicare. To find out what categories are open for nomination please click here
We hope you can help recognise our amazing young achievers.