Returning to Campus
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol46 Issue46 22–26 November 2021
Continuing in 2022, in line with ANU restrictions for COVID, Staff and students who wish to attend Physics buildings on campus can directly utilise the following link to access the re-entry form:
Once you have read, understood and agreed to the form your access will be reinstated within 24hrs. This is mandatory, but no further action on your part will be required.
Visitors and external parties will need to confirm they have read, agreed and understood the School's COVID protocols before they can enter the School, found here. This can be via email. Confirmation of this, the person’s identity and where they are coming from must be forwarded to email@example.com before they can attend site.
This process will remain in place until the ANU reverts back to low/green alert levels.
Mask wearing is now mandatory in indoor settings (other than a place of residence) in line with ACT Health guidelines. They must be worn in all ANU buildings.
- Always check in with the Check in CBR App.
- Maintain clean and safe working practices at all times (Sanitise hands, physical distancing, mask wearing when appropriate, etc).
- Please observe occupancy numbers on doors.
- Have a discussion with your supervisor about re-entry to work life.
- Report it to sort it – If you see something wrong, let someone know.
Keep up to date with other changes on the ANU COVID pathway website. Be aware that local area procedures are in addition to general ANU wide procedures.
Updated: 31 March 2023/ Responsible Officer: Director, RSPhys/ Page Contact: Physics Webmaster