CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol46 Issue35 6–10 September 2021
Over two years, each CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar receives:
- CAD 100,000 in unrestricted research support
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Opportunities to network, collaborate, and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines across CIFAR’s research programs
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put skills into action.
In brief, eligible ANU applicants must be:
- ECRs who hold a PhD or equivalent,
- Within the first five years of starting a full-time research position that includes responsibility for both conducting an independent research program and supervising/teaching trainees toward their completion of a degree,
- Have active employment at ANU for the duration of the program.
Eligible research programs are:
Please notify the College Research Office of your intent to apply by 10th Sept 2021, or as soon as possible.
Application deadline 5PM, 28 Oct 2021.