The larger rooms in the new building (160) are booked using Outlook.
To book a meeting room using outlook:
- Create a new meeting in Outlook
- Set the date and time
- Open "Room Finder"
- Change the building to "Building 160, RS of Physics"
- You will be presented with a list of rooms and whether they are available. Select one and it will be added as the location of your meeting and booked once you send your meeting invite.
Note, the auditorium, foyer, terrace, Meeting room 4 and Conference room are restricted and must be booked via the "Restricted rooms" process documented below. If you try to book via Outlook your booking will be auto rejected.
Legacy room booking system
To book meeting rooms in older areas of Physics South, use our online booking system.
Please make the booking yourself. Unreasonable bookings
(too long, too often) will be cancelled. If you do not have access to this webpage, please contact your local administrator or email email@example.com.
Please liaise with the QST administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- The Physics Studio can be booked through the Legacy room booking system with email approval from PEC John Debs. Select Physics North in location drop down menu.
- the CQC2T Seminar room can be booked through the CQC2T administrator via email and write your preferred time and day: email@example.com
- for the Physics Drop-in Centre you can check if it is available through Timetabling (note: the Dunbar Lecture theatre is shortened to “PHYS T”) and then you can book it through Venue Hire
Restricted rooms in Building 160
To book the auditorium, foyer, terrace, level 4 meeting room or the level 4 conference room please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- how many participants
- internal/external participants
- under 18 participants
- other facilities needed (kitchen, tables, etc)
- contact details of an ANU staff member who will be the main responsible person for the event.
Note that, depending on those details, you might have to complete a Function On Campus eform (link) and an event Risk Assessment (to be completed through the Function On Campus eform). Your booking is NOT confirmed until you receive an actual confirmation email.
Other areas on campus