The Australian Government's Technology Investment Roadmap and First Low Emissions Technology Statement outline various technologies aimed at reducing Australia's greenhouse gas emissions.
Such "priority investments" include clean hydrogen, energy storage, and low carbon steel and aluminium.
Join this ANU Energy Change Institute Public Forum as we explore the Roadmap and Statement in detail.
Our panel comprises:
- Australia's Chief Scientist, Dr Alan Finkel AO
- Dr Patrick Hartley (Leader, CSIRO Hydrogen Industry Mission),
- Dr Liz Ratnam (Future Engineering Research Leader Fellow, ANU)
- Assoc. Prof. Llewelyn Hughes (ANU Crawford School of Public Policy)
- Final panellist TBC
- Chair: Prof Ken Baldwin, Director, ANU Energy Change Institute.
We will welcome your questions via the Zoom Q&A.
If you cannot access Zoom from your workplace, please install the Zoom app on your phone or other mobile device, and join via your cellular network.
This is a public event and it will be recorded for ANU TV.
By registering for this event you are also subscribing to the ANU Energy Change Institute / Climate Change Institute mailing list.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any correspondence.