Australia-India Strategic Research Fund
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol46 Issue26 5–9 July 2021
Applications must have a primary Indian partner who has submitted, or is in the process of submitting, a corresponding application to India’s Department of Science and Technology or Department of Biotechnology.
The eight priority areas for Round 14 of AISRF are:
Indo-Australian Science & Technology Fund (administered by DST in India)
- Quantum technologies
- Earth observation remote sensing
- Groundwater resources management
- Downstream processing, recycling and tailings reclamation of critical minerals.
Indo-Australian Biotechnology Fund (administered by DBT in India)
- COVID-19 long-term health impacts
- Infection prevention and control
- Digital health and telemedicine
- Biomaterials (including bioplastics).
For further information.