ARC’s Australian Laureate Fellowship
Published in the RSPE Event Horizon
Vol44 Issue21 27–31 May 2019
For researchers interested in applying for ARC’s Australian Laureate Fellowship later this year, or in the near future.
The Australian Research Council and the Research Funding and Development Team ANU, will be holding an information session for ANU researchers interested in applying for the ARC Australian Laureate Fellowship.
The ARC’s Prof Joanne Tompkins – Executive Director Humanities and Creative Arts and scheme lead for the Australian Laureate Fellowship scheme will provide an information session for prospective applicants.
This would be a valuable session not only for those who are considering applying this year, but for academics wishing to apply in the near future.
Time: 2pm – 3pm, Friday 14th of June 2019
Location: Ross Hohnen Room, ANU Chancelry building #10 10 East Rd, Acton ACT 2601.
Can attendees please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and save the date of Friday 14 June 2019 to attend this valuable information session with the ARC.
Information about the ARC’s Australian Laureate Fellowship:
The objectives of the Australian Laureate Fellowships scheme are to:
- attract and retain outstanding researchers and research leaders of international reputation
- support ground-breaking, internationally competitive research
- provide an excellent research training environment and exemplary mentorship to nurture early-career researchers
- forge strong links among researchers, the international research community and/or industry
- expand Australia’s knowledge base and research capability
- enhance the scale and focus of research in the Science and Research Priorities.
More information about the Australian Laureate Fellowship can be found on the ARC website here.
Research Services Coordinator
Research Services Division
L1, Geography Building #48A Linnaeus Way Acton
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2601
T: +61 2 6125 55315