ARC Linkage Projects Round 2 2017
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol43 Issue32 28 August–1 September 2017
The ARC Linkage Projects 2017 Round 2 – NOI open 21/08/2017 – 11/09/2017.
Please contact your Research Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 11 September 2017 to receive the full-service including budget and Letter of Support developing, and a full review of the proposal.
The timeline for Round 2 is as follows:
- Budget, Justification and Letter of Support due to CRO Monday, 9 October 2017
- Complete Application due to CRO Monday, 20 November 2017
- Request Not To Assess, ARC Certifications, and CPA Tool Approval Complete Monday, 4 December 2017
- Final Application due to CRO for ARC Submission Monday, 4 December 2017
Express Track Service (8-week from NOI to the ARC):
Please contact CRO if you want to submit out of the schedule above, so that a customised express timeline (8 weeks from NOI to Submission to the ARC) will be developed for you.
Note: 23 October 2017 is the last day for NOI for Express Track Service. NOIs received after this date will require School Director and Dean approval to be submitted in the LP17 Round.
Existing NOIs and Projects in RMS
- If you have sent NOIs to CRO in Round 1 but have not been able to put in an application, please confirm with Research Office about your submission plan.
No response by 9 October 2017 will be considered as withdrawn.
- If you have lodged an application in RMS, please contact Research Office to confirm your intention to submit in LP17 Round and to find out a most suitable submission plan.
More information can be found on the Science Intranet: http://intranet.science.anu.edu.au/resources/researching/funding-schemes/linkage-projects
Updated: 28 March 2023/ Responsible Officer: Director, RSPhys/ Page Contact: Physics Webmaster