2022 ANU Major Equipment Committee Grants Scheme
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol47 Issue15 18–22 April 2022
- CI’s may be listed on a maximum of two applications, with applications including up to a maximum of five CI’s.
- If a CI has been involved in a previous successful MEC scheme they must ensure that the Final Report has been submitted.
- Approvals: Please note, as applicants will be responsible for seeking the necessary approvals for their applications in this round it is important that you check with your schools to see if they have an internal timeline.
- As this is an internal ANU scheme applicants are not required to create a CPA record for this scheme.
- Delegate (School Director) approval is required from the School responsible for the infrastructure of the application.
- Additional approval is also required for any cash contribution which should come from the School/Centre Manager of the area making the contribution. Email approval is acceptable.
- Approval is not required for each individual participant joining the application unless they or their area are making a cash contribution as noted above.
- Link between LE23 and MEC22
- All projects which are eligible for LIEF funding should apply for LE23 in the first instance.
- LE21/LE22 applications who are now applying for MEC22 (and not for LE23) should address this in their application.
Should you have any queries or concerns please contact email@example.com which is supported by the Research Initiatives and Infrastructure team.