Dark Matter Day Live Gather.town Event - Saturday 30th October
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol46 Issue42 25–29 October 2021
- an introduction to dark matter
- science talks about dark matter
- a live Q&A with dark matter scientists
- kids art activities and a competition
- resources for parents and educators
- laboratory tours - including the Stawell underground laboratory
Register here to receive a link to Gather town and further instructions about access and the activities.
*the live activities will run between 2-4:30pm on the 30th but Gather town will also be accessible for attendees to explore on Sunday the 31st October.
More information on the Dark Matter Day event will be provided here: www.centredarkmatter.org/events-1
Please distribute amongst your networks, tell your family and friends and share the posts from the Centre’s social media platforms!