Photonics Vitality: Workshop on Nonlinear and Quantum photonics
Nonlinear light-matter interactions have many exciting applications, with one very promising development being quantum photonics. This workshop will bring together experts in nonlinear and quantum photonics to exchange ideas on research opportunities and explore converging aspects in these cutting edge fields.
The Photonics Vitality Workshop is a student-led initiative organised by The Australian National University (ANU) OSA-SPIE Student Chapter in conjunction with the Nonlinear Physics Centre (NPC), ANU.
- Nonlinear light-matter interaction in the nano scale
- Nonlinearity-induced discrete structures
- Nonlinear/time-dependent processes for quantum light manipulation
- Quantum-classical correspondence in nonlinear processes
- Quantum photonics and nanophotonics
- Submission deadline: 31 October, 2018
- Registration (no submission) deadline: 20 November, 2018
- Program posted online: November, 2018