Canon Information Systems Research Australia (CiSRA) Prize 2012
An award will be presented, on Founder’s Day (12 October 2012), to a student who is author (or joint author) of a research paper seen by the Selection Panel as making a substantial and original contribution to scholarship in physics. Eligible candidates for the Award will have made the major contribution towards the research.
Nominations for the Award may be made by Heads of Departments, supervisors and students.
To be eligible for the Award:
- The paper must have been published, or accepted for publication, in a recognised refereed journal during the year prior to the Award, ie between 1 July previous year and 1 September in the year of the Award (for 2012 this is 1 July 2011 to 1 September 2012).
- The paper must be in English.
- Students must be enrolled as postgraduates in Physics for the majority of the year of the Award.
- A one-page justification must be submitted stating the significance of the paper. The content of the justification should be suitable for an audience not necessarily specialists in the field.
- The student’s contribution to the paper should be clearly stated.
- Four copies of both the paper and the one-page justification should be submitted to Liudmila Mangos, HDR Student Coordinator, RSPE (Tel: x51315) by 7 September 2012. Alternatively, the documentation could be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of papers is 7 September 2012.
For more information please see Liudmila Mangos, HDR Student Coordinator, RSPE (Tel: x51315), email@example.com
ContactMs Liudmila Mangos