ANU wireless network
Wireless network access is available in most of the school as well as in most common areas across the rest of the university.
There are several ways to log onto the ANU wireless network.
- ANU-Secure - The prefered wireless access method.
- ANU-Access - The legacy wireless access method.
- EduRoam - for visitors from supported institutions.
Follow the instructions available at the pages above to connect.
Wireless access should now be available throughout most of Physics. If there is no reception somewhere where it is important for you to be able to use wireless networking please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in having that area covered.
Wireless traffic classification and shaping
What is it?
EduRoam is a co-operative effort between educational institutions world-wide, allowing academics to use their home University login on another institution's network.
More information can be found here: www.eduroam.edu.au.
There are two sides to the EduRoam service:
- ANU staff/students logging on to another University's network
- Visiting Academics logging on to the ANU's network