Free Flu Vaccinations
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol46 Issue17 3–7 May 2021
ON CAMPUS: National Health Co-Op (NHC) Appointments
Flu vaccination appointments at the on campus NHC venue will be available between Tuesday 6 and Friday 30 April, administered by nurse practitioners; Level 2, Building 156, Joplin Lane (Kambri Precinct). Bookings can be made online for the ANU flu vaccination clinic.
To receive your vaccination, you must present your University staff ID card to identify yourself as an ANU staff member and provide your Medicare card at the time of your vaccination.
If you have any issues when making this booking, please phone the NHC on (02) 6178 0400 and select the option to speak with the ANU Clinic.
OFF CAMPUS: Terry White Chemists Canberra
Off campus appointments may be booked online to attend at a Terry White Chemist in Ainslie, Garran and Higgins, from 31 March until the end of July 2021. To access a voucher code for an online booking:
- Log into HORUS
- From the Announcement tile, select ‘Access your Terry White FREE flu vaccination voucher’ and select ‘view details’
- Take note of the unique voucher code provided
- Visit the Terry White Chemist page to select your Chemist location, appointment time and date
- Enter the voucher code at the payment stage
- Present your University staff ID and Medicare card at the time of your vaccination