Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol43 Issue61 19–23 March 2018
Closing Soon (Extracted from the Research and Innovation March Newsletter)
- Prime Minister’s Prizes – nominations close 26 March.
- Australian Museum Eureka Prizes (AUD $10,000 each) are a set of 17 high-profile Australian prizes presented annually. ANU Researchers are strongly encouraged to apply. Entries close 7pm 4 May.
- Heart Foundation Future Leader Fellowships (AUD $130K – 160K pa). Applications close 11 April.
- International Prize for Biology (~ AUD $120,000), this year awarded in palaeontology. Nominations close 20 April.
- Bower Award and Prize for Achievement in Science (~AUD $300,000) is awarded by The Franklin Institute. The theme for 2019 is Green and Sustainable Chemistry. Intention to nominate due April 30.
- AAS Honorific Awards are prestigious awards presented by the Australian Academy of Science. Nominations close 1 May.
PHC FASIC 2018 Program: 3 calls for applications are now open!
FASIC WORKSHOPS For more information, and to apply, click on this link
FASIC PHD For more information, and to apply, click on this link
FASIC RESEARCHERS For more information, click on this link,and to apply, you can refer to the application process on this link
A matching fund from the partnering Australian research institutions is mandatory and will stand as one of the eligibility criteria of the submitted projects.