Call For Applications For The Robert and Helen Crompton Award
Published in the Research School of Physics Event Horizon
Vol47 Issue24 20–24 June 2022
This generous award enables RSPhys HDR students to undertake part of the research program overseas or make a collaborative visit to an overseas institution, for 3 to 6 months.
Nominations may be made by the students, supervisors or Heads of Departments.
Please refer to the Conditions of Award for eligibility details.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted using this form and need to include the following information:
- a statement addressing the eligibility criteria (as set out in clause 2 of Conditions of Award)
- potential benefits to the applicant and the Research School;
- long-term links that may be established at a personal, industry or professional level;
- a budget, clearly stating the amount requested and the breakdown of expenses;
- an invitation letter from the host institution including details of the arrangements for the applicant’s stay;
- a letter of support from the Chair of Panel.
It is expected that successful candidates will act as ambassadors for the Research School of Physics.
Complete applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications closing date is 10 July 2022.