Rob Elliman is a Professor of Physics in the Research School of Physics and Engineering at the Australian National University (ANU) and Director, Ion Beam Modification and Analysis of Materials Node, Australian Heavy-Ion Accelerator Program. His fields of research include: nanotechnology; semiconductor materials science and engineering; and ion-beam modification of materials, in which he has published over 300 papers and several book chapters.
Semiconductor Materials Research
- Memristive behaviour in transition metal oxides.
- Neuristor devices based on Mott memristors.
- Nonvolatile memory technology (e.g. ReRAM).
- Metal-insulator transition in NbOx as a memory selector element
- Semiconductor nanotechnology.
Ion-Beam Modification and Analysis of Materials
- Ion-beam synthesis of novel materials (graphene, nanocrystals, etc)
- Ion-beam induced defects and their interactions.
- Novel applications of ion-implantation.
- Radiation damage in reactor materials.
- (02) 612 XXXXX (within Australia)
- +61 2 612 XXXXX (outside Australia)