- Atomic Force Microscopy (colloid probe, single molecule, laser fluorescence applications)
- micro-X-ray Tomography (technique development, granular materials, paleontology)
- Wetting in porous materials (petroleum exploration/reservoir evaluation, soil/regolith, paper products)
- Nanoparticulates in medical applications (The Browitt Nanoparticle Laboratory, blood clot labelling with encapsulated radio-isotopes)
When dialing an ANU extension from outside the university:
- (02) 612 XXXXX (within Australia)
- +61 2 612 XXXXX (outside Australia)
Where XXXXX is the 5 digit extension number you are after.
Anti-Spam notice: The email addresses from this directory are made available to support the academic and business activities of ANU. These email addresses are not published as an invitation to receive unsolicited commercial messages or 'spam' and we do not consent to receipt of such materials. Any messages that are received which contravenes this policy is strictly prohibited, and is also a breach of the Spam Act 2003. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.